Thursday 30 May 2019

Dragon Art

















Today Mrs Minehan talked to us about the images we use off the internet. We learnt that it is best to create our own, so she showed us how to download an image from the Explore tool onto Google Drawing and then we made it our own by using the Polyline line tool to draw over it and colour it in. my dragon was really cool because I used gradient and the colours slowly got lighter. It was so much fun. Have you ever made your own images like this?







2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Wolfe. I'm a year 5 from Wainui Beach School. I like the background in your picture and the colorful dragon itself. I have 2 questions for you: what is that thing on the eyes and what is the background- is it the dragons egg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the thing on his eye is his eyebrow and the backround is just a picture

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.