Thursday 19 August 2021

West Coast Rugby

 Last weekend I played in the under 11 West Coast rugby. West Coast rugby is when some players from each West Coast team come together and play teams from Buller. We had two West Coast teams and the one I was in was the team that played in Blaketown tops. I was in the same team as Jack, Ali, Ben, and John who were all from Wests which is my team. For the start of the game, I played halfback then I came off for a bit and then went on as a wing. After halftime, I played a little bit more as wing and then had the rest of the game as a lock. At the end of the game, The score ended 54-12 to us. Have you ever played rugby?  

2 comments:

  1. Hey cody did you see my blog or somthin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cody, Great to see some pics of your rugby. You sound like you are really enjoying playing and have good mates in your team. Do you get to travel to other districts(when lockdown is over)?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.