Friday 27 August 2021

Donuts

Right now we are in the middle of Covid 19 and are in level 4 lockdown, there's not much to do so in the Tozer family we occupy ourselves by making and eating delicious foods. A couple of days ago my brother my Mum and I made donuts. First, we rolled out the dough with a rolling pin until it was in a nice big round circle. Then we used circle cutters to cut decent-sized circles out of the dough, then we used mini cutters to cut circles inside of them. After we had done that we put oil in a pot and heated it up, then put all the small bits from inside the donuts in the pot to cook for a bit. Once they were cooked we put three of the big donuts in, then rolled the small ones in cinnamon sugar and ate them. Once we had cooked the three donuts we put three more in then repeated that process. Once all the donuts were done we rolled some in cinnamon sugar, dipped some in chocolate, and put sprinkles on them and the rest we dipped in chocolate and sprinkled dry raspberries on. My favourite one was the cinnamon sugar. Have you ever made donuts before?

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cody, these donuts look delicious. I have tried to make them and they did not turn out very sucessfully. Did they take ages too cook? I think I would like the cinnamon ones too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.