Wednesday 1 September 2021

Pizza

      

A couple of days ago my family made Pizza. First, we got the dough and cut it into 4 pieces because we needed 4 pizzas, one for each of us. After that, we rolled my piece of dough out on a tray. Then we put tomato paste on it and I got to decorating. At the end of it, my pizza had all sorts of meat on it. It had chicken, venison, salami, ham, and bacon. Once I had done all the meat I put on some cheese and then put on barbecue sauce. Once the pizza was done we put it in the oven for a while, then once all the pizzas were done we ate them together. 


2 comments:

  1. The pizzas were good weren't they? I like roasted veggies on mine, with feta cheese and spinach too. Would you like to try a new flavour next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pizza looks delicious Cody, very organised preparation too. I am also impressed that you have made your pizza dough from scratch. My favourite Pizza is called a Margherita Pizza because I really like basil and tomato.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Mrs Grant from Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.